Friday, October 25, 2019

This is not just Nassau County. It will soon be a reality across the entire state come January 1, 2020.





This is not just Nassau County. It will soon be a reality across the entire state come January 1, 2020.


"If you are raped in this county, violently raped by a stranger, in 15 days I'm the DA; I have to turn over your name to that person who raped you and adequate contact information for that person to get in touch with you. 

And if you don't answer your cellphone when the rapist calls you, I might have to give over your address if the judge orders me to do so. 

And if you called your mother, if your mother was your first outcry witness because you wanted to talk to your mother after you were violently raped, now your mother's a witness and I have to give her name and contact information over to."

No comments:

Post a Comment